Terms & Conditions
SWEAT Reservation Policy
- Single rides and packages can be purchased in studio or online. Bikes can be reserved online up to 7 days in advance.
- We do not accept unpaid reservations over the phone or in person. A single class or package must be purchased in order to reserve a bike.
- All packages are per location only with the exception of our Hopper Pass which is valid at all locations.
SWEAT Cancellation Policy
- You can cancel your reservation via your account.
- In order to cancel a class at SWEAT, you must unreserve at least 8 hours before the scheduled class time. Once your bike is canceled, the class will be returned to your package to be used at a future date. A late cancellation or no-show will result in the loss of the class.
- For monthly unlimited riders: a late cancel or no-show will result in a $10 fee.
- Please be aware that bikes will be released 5 minutes prior to class to wait-listed riders. If you are running late, please call the studio and your bike will be held.
- Requests for refunds and package extensions are only granted with a valid doctors note.
SWEAT Waitlist Policy
- If you sign up for a class and enter onto a waitlist, the following considerations must be made:
- By signing up for the waitlist you are signing up for the class.
- You may get off the waitlist several hours before class (you will receive an email), or you may be added from the waitlist at the start of class due to no-shows.
- If you are not present and your name is bumped off the waitlist, you will be penalized as a no-show.
- If you do not plan to come to the studio and wait, you must let us know before class time.
- By removing yourself from the waitlist prior to class time, you will not be penalized as a late-cancel or no-show.
SWEAT Refund Policy
- We have a strict no-refund policy.
- All ride packages expire 6 months from the purchase date.
SWEAT Ride Policy
- No cellphones allowed in class.
- 3 minutes post class no-one is permitted into class.
SWEAT Student Policy
- A valid student email address must be used on the account of the purchaser. (accredited universities only)
SWEAT VIP Booking Policy
- Each pass is valid for 12 months.
- VIP booking allows the rider to book 8 days out.
- This is a booking pass only and is not a ride pass. All ride passes are sold separately.
- VIP booking does not guarantee you a spot.
- Limited number of passes available per year.
- Nonrefunable, extendable and or transferable.